Elektralite eyeBall-IUV Outdoor (IP65) - 18-3W Invisible Ultraviolet (365nm) LED 25° Beam IP65 - ELE799
The elektraLite IUV eyeBall is uniquely designed to provide high output of quality invisible ultraviolet light in a compact design.
At the heart of the elektraLite IUV eyeBall are eighteen 3‐watt LEDs operating at a wavelength of 365nm, not visible to the human eye. Impressive light output delivers incredible fluorescence at distances of more than 75 feet with zero visible light emitting from the fixture. This incredible feature allows for extraordinary dark room and fluorescence effects. Able to fit in tight spaces, and designed with a low profile for low ceiling applications, the IUV eyeBall is ideally suited for integration into existing spaces and minimal space requirements for new projects.
Specifically designed for themed environments, the elektraLite IUV eyeBall is ideal for museum exhibits, concerts, special events, dark rides, attractions, haunted houses, live entertainment, geology experiences, art galleries and exhibitions, and period/themed environments.
A user‐friendly onboard control interface allows for multiple control options in addition to DMX, including RGB, strobe, and console‐free master/slave operation. Plug‐and‐play functionality is built right in!
The IUV eyeBall has both power in and thru for easy “daisy chaining”, and includes an interconnect jumper cable. The DMX connectors (both in and thru) are 5‐pin XLR, however 3>5 pin and 5>3 pin turnarounds are provided for maximum flexibility.
- 15°, 25° (installed) , 40°, and 60° beam spreads via supplied interchangeable lenses….
- Eighteen powerful 3‐watt LEDs generating invisible spectrum 365nm ultraviolet (black) light, allowing for incredible fluorescence effects without any visible light
- Compact design fits perfectly in 12” box truss
- Flicker‐free on camera operation
- Strong double yoke allows for floor mount or hanging, with low‐profile adjustment handles for a slim, tight contour
- Variable adjustable speed strobe effect, from 0.3 to 25 FPS
- Variable, adjustable fans can be set to run automatically, manually, turned off, or controlled via DMX
- Compact, lightweight design ideal for a variety of locations, including small spaces and portable applications
- Up to eight fixtures can be connected on one 20A circuit, and can be run in stand‐alone or master/slave configuration, all with or without a control source, for fast,effective, and efficient operation
* This product ships FREE via Ground in the contiguous USA usually within 1 to 3 days from the time of order.
* Please contact LED for other available shipping options including Next Day Air & International shipping etc.
Call LED @ (407)269-9607 or email: email@example.com
We Also Recommend
Antari DFX-PD4II - DarkFX Drive 4II - DarkFX Install Series Driver w/RDM & Individual Output
Antari DFX-PD4 - DarkFX Drive 4 - ETL Listed Power Supply for DarkFX Install Series