Elektralite SLA Retina - 3-15W Quad (RGBW) LED 25° Beam Spread PAR - ELE821
Designed to be compact and efficient, the new elektraLite SLA Retina is a hard-working mini LED lighting fixture ideal for every designers’ toolbox.
Based on a trio of the new high-powered CREE 15-watt quad LED’s, the RGBW LED’s are brighter than ever, and deliver more than 1,400 lumens in just a small 5” hexagon package. With a moderate 25 degree beam spread, the SLA Retina provides ample coverage in its range, while still allowing for highlighting and Fresnel-like spot coverage of close applications.
Intended for durability, the elektraLite SLA Retina is rated for outdoor use with an IP65 rating. Additionally, the fixture uses IP68 cable connectivity, because we know that sometimes things get wet, and occasionally your cables will end up in a puddle. To add to its durability, the SLA Retina uses UV-stabilized cable that can take both harsh coastal sunlight and high altitude intensity.
Originally designed as a “Show Lighting Accent” (SLA) fixture, the elektraLite SLA Retina is purposefully small in size to be hidden in corners, coves, set-pieces, scenery, and in portable stage applications. Additionally, because the fixture is outdoor-rated, placement in planters, rooftops, eaves, holiday displays, and every other imaginable application where low-power / high-output lighting is necessary.
The SLA comes standard with two individual yoke arms which allow the fixture to be hung from above, permanently mounted to a surface, or placed on the ground. The height of the yoke stands maybe individually adjusted for maximum flexibility.
- Quad LED technology; utilizing three 15-watt quad LED’s
compact design fits perfectly in set pieces and scenery, plus with the IP65 rating, ideal for planters, rooftops, and a diverse use of indoor and outdoor applications
- Flicker-free on camera operation
- A flush ceiling ring adapter can be purchased for mounting in the fixture in a hard ceiling
- RGBW quad LED’s, including 5600K white, for crisp, bright, balanced white light
- fixture can be locked in multiple formats to create an array, including straight line, hexagonal, or triangular shapes. Using them in these formats gives the designer greater flexibility and coverage.
- Manual operation in either a static look or with in-built programs, or control via DMX to produce your own custom program
- (2) 120° swivel trunnion / mounting foot / wall bracket (2) 9” integrated power cable with IP68 connector [in and thru – 1M / 1F]
- (2) 9” integrated data cable with IP68 connector [in and thru – 1M / 1F]
- (1) 12” Edison to IP68 connector Power Adapter (ELE724-AP)
- (1) 12” 5-pin DMX to IP68 connector Data Adapter (ELE724-AD)
* This product ships FREE via Ground in the contiguous USA usually within 1 to 3 days from the time of order.
* Please contact LED for other available shipping options including Next Day Air & International shipping etc.
Call LED @ (407)269-9607 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend
Elektralite Paint Can COB RGBW SPOT / WASH - PC COB RGBW
Elektralite Paint Can COB RGBW Pendant SPOT WASH - PC COB RGBW PND
Elektralite Paint Can COB Warm White SPOT / WASH - COB 200 Watt Warm White Spotlight / Wash Hybrid - PC COB WW
Elektralite Paint Can COB Warm White Pendant - WASH PC COB WW PND